Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Unicorn Magic

Hello!

And it's finished!... 
Popping in to share with you my magical unicorn project that I have been working on.
I was so so excited when I saw this unicorn MDF which Kaisercraft recently released. I went to my creative happy place with this one! 

I combined lots of gorgeous 49 and Market flowers with 49 and Market Flower Fairy patterned papers and lots of 2Crafty Chipboard

I used chipboard tree branches to build up the unicorn's mane along with layers of fussy cut floral elements, chipboard stars, leaves and pretty flowers.

The unicorn horn, ear and eye were sculpted with Creative Paperclay

A Chipboard star frame was cut up and placed to form an unicorn bridle.  Mini stars were also scattered randomly over the background. 

And lots of glitter sparkle - as unicorns and glitter go hand in hand!

I had so much fun creating this - it has headed off now, straight to it's forever home!

Thanks so much for dropping by,

xxTrudi 

No comments: